This week's featured EUCCer is Fife's finest, Daniel 'D Gravey' Graveling. Currently playing somewhere in between the 1s and the 4s, Gravey is looking to stake a claim for selection this week playing for Bogie in the Meadows against Dundee.
Known to some as The Taxi Man, you'll often find Daniel cruisin round town in his Fiat Punto. A caring and kind soul, animal lover and double black belt in Karate(!) our Danny boy is on a bit of a dry run on the field and off it.
Ladies, he's always keen for a cocktail at Revs.
'My EUCC XI' - D Gravey
- Williamson - Gym buddy and eye candy in the field, (that rig)
- Wange(wk) - Just for the chat behind the stumps
- Shagha Durrani - For the chat everywhere other than behind the stumps. Generally raising the decibels in the ground
- Ikra - in our one game together she bowled and batted better than me.
- William Blease - So when I tell people I've played 1s I have someone to back me up!
- Cyrus - The enforcer
- Hannah Rainey - For getting more runs in the 3s than me
- Rivers - Simply for being a Norwich fan (No Tettey, No Party)
- Daniel Graveling(c) - Every team's got to have a jumper-filler
- Sam Dyer - Because I wish I could pull like Sam Dyer
- Jack White - There to pour the pints at fines
Want to submit your own team next week? Just get in touch with Dhiren our Publicity Sec to be featured next time!